Welcome!

I created this blog originally to keep friends and family updated with my life away from "home". A place to write down my thoughts and life events, maybe even some beauty blogging who knows!

xx-Jay

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The longer I live, the more I realize the inpact of attitude on life. Attitue, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than crcumstances, than failure, than successe, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than apperance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regardunf the attitude we will embrace for that day. we cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes" - Charles R. Swindoll


“The good critic is he who relates the adventures of his soul among masterpieces” - Anatole France


Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Updates and gender reveal!

So it's been quite a little bit since I've been one here. Life kind of got in the way. So here is the 411 of what has happened since my baby announcement!

We have finally moved back to the United States and are living in SoCal! We got into a beautiful rental house got all of out home goods stuff and my car came in last week! So we have been super busy unpacking and organizing!

We also found our the gender of our little bean!

Also, we have seen Nate's mom a few times since we've been back and she is slowly progressing! We also just got back from Utah this last weekend from attending the baby shower my mom and sister threw us! So now this week, I've been relaxing a ton and just recovering from the long road trip we took. 

I also became a BzzAgent and will be doing a bunch of reviews on products! So keep a look out for those!

xx- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment