Welcome!

I created this blog originally to keep friends and family updated with my life away from "home". A place to write down my thoughts and life events, maybe even some beauty blogging who knows!

xx-Jay

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The longer I live, the more I realize the inpact of attitude on life. Attitue, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than crcumstances, than failure, than successe, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than apperance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regardunf the attitude we will embrace for that day. we cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes" - Charles R. Swindoll


“The good critic is he who relates the adventures of his soul among masterpieces” - Anatole France


Saturday, January 4, 2014

Skinny Bunny Cleanse Complet!!!

I did it!!! I completed the 5 day Skinny Bunny Cleanse that Rabbit Food For My Rabbit Teeth provided, I'm also going to start following her Rabbit Food Pyramid too. I am feeling pretty accomplished today!

Final weigh in weight: 197.6

Total weight loss: 7.2 pounds

Yay!!! I'm so proud that I stuck with the cleanse. Day 3 and 4 were pretty hard for me, I'm not going to lie. For a few minutes I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I pushed myself and I did! I wen't out for girls coffee with my friends Bindi and Ashly and they both told me I looked a little slimmer. Bindi insist that I needed to have before and after photos... I've very hesitant to post them but I will do it. My before picture was taken by my photographer friend John Gess ( would link him but he doesn't have his page up yet) I believe end of November, early December of 2013. A friend of mine that is getting into the modeling industry talked me into getting photos done. I guess to try to boost my self confidence. Not sure it really worked but the photos look pretty good, I also have pink hair. Here they are!

Before cleanse.

After cleanse.

I can't tell a difference at all in the pictures. But then my husband said you can never really tell on yourself unless it's a huge change. But after the cleanse I've noticed my pants fitting a little better and I have a ton more energy and the need to eat healthy. So, in all I've very happy with the results!

Today Nate and I went grocery shopping and we stayed away from as much processed food as we could. We are on a small base and getting a lot of organic stuff can be a little difficult. In fact, I'm kind of wondering why we didn't go the Interspar (one of the Italian super markets) for out fruits and veggies. I should of thought of that, jeeze, oh well next shopping trip. We got a ton of veggies and fruit and a ton of organic thing we like to eat. It's going to be fun trying new clean recipes! Oh I also had my cheat meal for lunch, real Italian pizza from New Risto Pizza. First day I've had meat or bread since I started my clean. I was telling my husband after I had some pizza that I felt kind of guilty eating it. I'm not sure it if was because I was eating meat or because it was pizza... Next week I should be starting spin with my friend Heather. Hopefully I won't die! Now if only my juicer would get here :P

Here's to starting to eat clean!
xx- Jay

2 comments:

  1. GIRL! That is so amazing! Oh my gosh now that your body is detoxed, WRAP! You'll lose even more inches because you'll be super detoxed after!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Oh I was gonna ask you, can I still drink tea when wrapping or no?

      Delete