Welcome!

I created this blog originally to keep friends and family updated with my life away from "home". A place to write down my thoughts and life events, maybe even some beauty blogging who knows!

xx-Jay

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The longer I live, the more I realize the inpact of attitude on life. Attitue, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than crcumstances, than failure, than successe, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than apperance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regardunf the attitude we will embrace for that day. we cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes" - Charles R. Swindoll


“The good critic is he who relates the adventures of his soul among masterpieces” - Anatole France


Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spinning!

I know it's been a couple weeks since I last posted but it's been a little busy. So after I finished the cleanse I started clean eating, not as had as I thought it would be. I'm still holding sting and making healthy choices! Since then I started to go to spin class twice a week. OMG the first day (Tuesday, Jan. 7th) after spin I seriously felt like I was going to throw up near the end and after. My legs we jelly and the few days after they killed! Friday my legs killed but not as bad as the days perviously but I went to spin again. That class I killed it! I didn't throw up, I kept up with the class, and my legs felt awesome. They burned but not crazy bad like the first day. This week I only got a chance to go to spin once because I had to go to this class for moving that is mandatory for my husband, and there is only one class on Fridays. Man that class was boring but informational though.

We've also been going strong with eating mostly vegetarian. We had meat a couple times this week (Nate may had more since I don't alway pack his lunch) and I made an awesome quinoa soup! I really enjoy quinoa :)

Oh! We also got our new Breville JE98LX juicer in the mail this week and tried out first juice. I must say it wasn't bad and it was pretty filling! Next weeks adventure challenge the Nate is actually joining me in is a 10 day juice fast! I'll be posting my day to day progress, starting Monday, and feelings hopefully everyday to help me keep juicing!

Today, I'm gonna be trying out some salad recipes and compiling my list of fruits and veggies we need to start juicing! Time to snuggle with my Romi bunny and drink a warm cup of tea on this rainy gloomy day.

xx- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment