Welcome!

I created this blog originally to keep friends and family updated with my life away from "home". A place to write down my thoughts and life events, maybe even some beauty blogging who knows!

xx-Jay

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The longer I live, the more I realize the inpact of attitude on life. Attitue, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than crcumstances, than failure, than successe, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than apperance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regardunf the attitude we will embrace for that day. we cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes" - Charles R. Swindoll


“The good critic is he who relates the adventures of his soul among masterpieces” - Anatole France


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Skinny Bunny Cleanse - Day 4

Weight check in! Today I hopped on the scale and it read 199.6!

I must admit today has been hard. I, not being a big fan of yogurt have not been wanting to eat it. I've never really liked the texture of yogurt and today I think I've hit the point where it's really starting to get to me. Also, my husband went out and bought a sandwich from a bakery and OMG I sooo wanted to seal his lunch and eat it. I didn't thought, instead I reminded myself I just have today and tomorrow to get through! I didn't realize I had so much self control when it came to food. I'm getting a little worried though for after this cleanse. I don't want to backslide, so today I already started to semi get a meal plan in place.

Since it is some what impossible to not be tempted on the weekend when my husband is off work, like in my post from the day before, I decided to give myself a "cheat" day once a week. Limitations are it has to be in moderation and I'm not allowed to take home leftovers if the meal is huge! I think I'm somewhat making Nate think about getting on a healthier diet as well. I kind of hope so if he is on board because it will make it much easier on me, especially so I won't have to make two separate meals for each of us.

Other than that I'm doing good!
xx- Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment